Each lead author must visit the EDAS web site and establish an account with a username and password.
- Visit www.edas.info and click the New User button.
- Create your profile. Only the five fields with the red asterisk are required. *It is very important that your name and affiliation associated with your EDAS account are correct and match the name and affiliation that will be listed on your paper. These fields are first & last name, affiliation (company or organization), country, e-mail address, and status. When the fields are filled in, check the Privacy Policies box and click the Add Person button. [note: if you select USA as the country, you will get a message asking for your state]
- You will receive an e-mail containing your password. Your email address and the given password must later be used to access the system during the following steps, so be careful to remember it.
- You can then return to the EDAS log-in page (http://www.edas.info) and change your assigned password to one that is easier to remember. To do this, click on the My Profile tab, and then click on change your password. Be sure to record your user name, password and ID number for later reference.
Preparation of the 1-page demo/poster abstract
Prospective Authors are invited to submit 1-page poster or live-demo abstracts, presenting cutting-edge research related to the theory and/or clinical validation of wearable, ingestible and implantable sensors and systems. This 1-page paper will be not included in the IEEE Proceedings, but authors are welcome to extend it for a full paper.
Authors of accepted abstracts are:
- Required to present their work in the form of a poster;
- Given additional space along with a poster board if they have live demo to present for their works;
- Given the opportunity to highlight their work in a 2-min oral presentation during the Rapid Fire Sessions.
For your convenience, the template for 1-Page Extended Abstracts is available through the following links:
Template for 1-Page Extended Abstracts
*Using the IEEE template is mandatory, and any variation from the IEEE template may lead to immediate rejection of your paper by the system.
Submission steps using EDAS Submission System
Please login to EDAS at https://edas.info/N29626 and follow the steps below:
- Select the “1-page Demo/Poster Abstracts” track.
- Type in the title of the abstract. Then select the topic area your paper falls under best.
- Click the Submit button.
- Add all authors of the abstract (each author must have an EDAS account)
- The next page you see will have a large green check mark and a statement that the abstract was registered.
Problems in preparing and submitting your paper?
Contact the BHI-BSN 2022 Conference Manager: Coral Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org)