Each lead author must visit the EDAS web site and establish an account with a username and password.
- Visit www.edas.info and click the New User button.
- Create your profile. Only the five fields with the red asterisk are required. *It is very important that your name and affiliation associated with your EDAS account are correct and match the name and affiliation that will be listed on your paper. These fields are first & last name, affiliation (company or organization), country, e-mail address, and status. When the fields are filled in, check the Privacy Policies box and click the Add Person button. [note: if you select USA as the country, you will get a message asking for your state]
- You will receive an e-mail containing your password. Your email address and the given password must later be used to access the system during the following steps, so be careful to remember it.
- You can then return to the EDAS log-in page (http://www.edas.info) and change your assigned password to one that is easier to remember. To do this, click on the My Profile tab, and then click on change your password. Be sure to record your user name, password and ID number for later reference.
Preparation of initial full paper
Prospective Authors are invited to submit a FULL PAPER of 4 pages consisting of a complete description of the proposed technical content and applicable research results, using the online submission system. Each paper should indicate appropriateness for the scope of the Conference, originality and quality of the technical content, whole organization, and writing style. The paper should, moreover, explain the significance of the contribution and contain a list of key references. It must be prepared according to the paper preparation guidelines provided below. A submission implies a willingness to register and present the work if the paper is accepted for presentation at the Conference.
Manuscripts will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee. Authors of accepted initial full papers, must submit the final version according to the deadline (will be announced), register for the Conference, and attend to present their papers. The length for final papers is 4 pages (For each excess page, a fee of $100 USD will be charged.).
All accepted papers presented at the conference will be submitted for publication to IEEE Xplore.
For your convenience, the Style Manual and Conference Paper templates in various formats are available through the following links:
*Accepted Papers will be submitted for publication to IEEE Xplore and indexed by EI/Compendex
**Using the IEEE template is mandatory, and any variation from the IEEE template may lead to immediate rejection of your paper by the system.
Submission steps using EDAS Submission System
Please login to EDAS at https://edas.info/N29600 and follow the steps below:
- Select the Track you wish to submit to.
- Type in the title of the paper and enter a brief abstract of your paper. Then select the topic area your paper falls under best. [note: This will help in matching reviewers with corresponding areas of expertise. The PDF of your full paper will be uploaded later]
- Click the Submit button.
- Add all authors of the paper (each author must have an EDAS account)
- The next page you see will have a large green check mark and a statement that the paper was registered. The last row says Initial Full Paper, and has an icon of a blue cloud next to it. Click on this icon, and then you can upload the PDF of your Full Paper on the next page.
Initial Full Paper is used to refer to the PDF form of your full paper. You can also upload the paper by clicking the My Papers tab at the top of the screen, and then select the upload icon on the same row as the name of your paper. The upload icon (third column from the right) will open a dialog box that will enable you to select and upload the full paper file via the web or via FTP.
Problems in preparing and submitting your paper? Further information?
Contact the BHI-BSN 2022 Conference Manager: Coral Miller (cmiller@conferencecatalysts.